Difference between revisions of "Human Enhancement versus Cyborgs (Biotechnology and Society 2016)"
(→Exoskeletons and prosthetics)
m (Jeffrey Barrick moved page Cyborgs versus Microbe Machines (Biotechnology and Society 2016) to Human Enhancement versus Cyborgs (Biotechnology and Society 2016))
Revision as of 13:40, 28 November 2016
- RoyalSociety2012 Royal Society Workshop Report on Human Enhancement and the Future of Work. Nov 2012. Download PDF
// Concentrate on Chapter 2: Cognitive Enhancement (pages 13-22).
- Augmented Article Link
- Lin2013 Lin, P. "Could Human Enhancement Turn Soldiers Into Weapons That Violate International Law? Yes" The Atlantic Jan 4, 2013. Article Link
Possible Czar Topics
Genetically augmented vision
- Gene therapy gives full colour vision to colour-blind monkeys Ed Yong Not Exactly Rocket Science Sept. 16, 2009.
-  Kerry Grens The Scientist October 1, 2014.
Eyeborg and Google Glass
- Eyeborg Project – Explore the pages and videos.
- Google Glass Website
- Project Blog Posts
- The Ethics of Google Glasses and Augmented Reality.